February 1, 2013

Day 25: A Quiet Day in Firenze

Despite not having classes on Fridays, I had to wake up early to go to the immigration office. The appointments, for whatever reason, were done starting with P then to Z, then started over again at A. That made my M last name one of the last people to go. When it was my turn to go, I signed a paper and was electronically fingerprinted. On my way home I stopped at the grocery and bought two clementines. I ate one on my way home. Once I returned to my room, I did lunges, stretches, and an ab workout before going back to bed. I am unfortunately coming down with a cold and am trying to fight it off the best I can. My throat was so sore that I found it hard to sleep, but I managed to sleep until the mid afternoon.
Though this day was somewhat of a waste, I need it to hopefully not get sick and ruin my other days.
For dinner, I went to a pizza place about 5 blocks from my house. I got a funghi pizza, which had tomato sauce, mozzarella, mushrooms and basil on it.



1 comment:

  1. The pizza looks yummy !!! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete