February 15, 2013

Spring Break 2013

I am excited to announce it is officially Spring Break! I will be visiting three cities over 10 days. Due to my travel, I will be unable to update my blog until I get back.
The first city I am visiting is Amsterdam. I have been before, but am really looking foward to seeing the city again! It was one of my favorite places on my last visit to Europe, so I'm sure I will fall in love with it again. I do not have definite plans yet, but going to the Heineken brewery is at the top of my list. There will be 10 of us there, so it is sure to be a great time!
Then I will be heading to Berlin with one other student. I am looking forward to seeing the Berlin wall. I have seen a section in D.C. but I think seeing it in the original city will be way cooler. It will be my first time in Germany, so I will definitely trying some food and beer.
My last stop is Prague. The city is rated as being one of the places you have to go in Europe. It is supposed to be beautiful! I will be renting an apartment with four other students and we will definitely have a great time as we wrap up our break.
Until I return to Florence, baci!

Links to all the posts:
Amsterdam 1
Amsterdam 2
Amsterdam 3

Berlin 1
Berlin 2
Berlin 3

Prague 1
Prague 2
Prague 3

Milan/ Return

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo jealous!! I want to go back to Amsterdam!! Have a good trip and take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete