February 3, 2013

Day 27: Still Homesick and Sick-Sick

I am officially absolutely totally 100% homesick. I wish I was home or at JMU and would do anything to get there. I love it here in Italy, but being away from my friends is too much. I really wish I could have made close friends here like I have at home. This journey would be so much better if I had, but alas, I have not and now I am stuck with one friend here and all my amazing, best friends on the other side of the world.
On top of that, I would give anything to have my Dad or Mom here right now. I am so miserably sick. I slept until 1 today, woke up for maybe 30 minutes, then slept again until 5:30. I managed to go to get dinner and the grocery store, but am ready to go back to bed again at the early hour of 8:45pm.
The superbowl is tonight, starting at I think 1am here, but I will not be able to see it. I had originally planned to go to an event for it at a bar, where you get unlimited food and a drink for 15 Euro. Instead, I will be sleeping away this awful sickness.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are still feeling poorly... :( I wish you weren't feeling so homesick on top of being sick. Maybe when you start feeling better and get back out you won't feel so sad. I still think you made a good choice to study abroad. It is an experience you will be able to look back on the rest of your life.

    Can't wait to see more of your awesome pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will get better! Love you Quinn!

    ReplyDelete