April 13, 2013

BONUS day 95: Packing

Amanda left at 7am. I woke up, gave her a hug goodbye and then went back to sleep. When I woke up again I started packing. I got most of the way done then left the house. I wandered around the city, made a last (and failed) attempt to find a certain seller in the San Lorenzo market, and then got gelato at La Carraia- I'm seriously hooked on this stuff. Then I returned to my apartment and finished up my packing.
 


Cioccolata e fragola (chocolate and strawberry)


For dinner I met Jess, one of only three of us still in the city, for dinner. We went to Il Teatro and ran into the other girl still here who was eating with her mom. Jess and I both ordered gnocchi with a creamy tomato sauce, salmon, and asparagus, with a glass of white wine.



No comments:

Post a Comment